Consider buying His Ways, Your Walk for:
- personal reading and edification
- gifts for family members
- ladies’ Bible studies
- moms groups
- church bookstores
- Christian high schools and colleges
- gifts for your church’s missionaries
Here’s what readers are saying:
- His Ways, Your Walk - Bible Applications for Women by Lou Ann Keiser is a book that every young girl, single woman and married woman should read! The author has written this book as if she was talking to you, leaving one with the feeling that she is personally invested in your life and is looking to help you on any number of matters. I know that I will keep my copy close at hand to read and re-read this book as I continue my journey through life. I only wish I'd had it sooner! -Laura J. Davis, reviewer
- His Ways, Your Walk is a practical how-to book for women who want to live for Christ in the 21st century. Women of all ages who desire to walk in God's ways will be challenged, guided and blessed in their Christian lives by His Ways, Your Walk. –Sandra
- I enjoyed especially her recommended book reading list for children. I also enjoyed her discussion about the different types of love traps that we fall into. She clearly explains what to aim for in relationships and how to relate with men. The chapter about Women’s Issues helped me specifically in a personal way. -Esperanza
Read more reviews on Amazon.com. Order your copy today!
SPECIAL PRICES FOR MINISTRIES AND LARGER ORDERS. Contact Lou Ann personally at the "About Me" tab (above) for orders of five or more books. This special price available for anyone in Christian ministry.
(If you’ve already read His Ways, Your Walk, please consider writing a review for Amazon. Thank you!)